We need an SEO expert to help us grow.
We are a small business and have a podcast with related services. The podcast is in its fourth year with over 180 episodes; Hosts Faris (economist) and Gordon (technologist) make the complex world of Bitcoin simple by interviewing experts and translating key concepts for the Bitcoin beginner.
WHAT WE NEED:
We are seeking an SEO specialist to grow our podcast audience (no. of downloads), increase traffic to our website (no. of page hits) and boost our presence on social media (no. of members). Initially, your main focus will be:
• Optimise the existing podcast RSS feed
• Retroactive SEO of previous podcast episodes (WordPress)
• Incorporating transcriptions into previous podcast episodes
• Create a podcast template, based on SEO research and best practices, for future episodes
• SEO of existing website including all multimedia
• Suggestions for future episodes based upon high-volume low-competition keywords and trending topics
• Expert in SEO including related tools, research, techniques and best practices
• Knowledge of emerging SEO trends and Google algorithm changes
• English language proficiency (non-native is okay)
• Knowledge of major social media platforms and their unique algorithms
• Basic technical ability of using publishing platforms, e.g. WordPress, Canva, etc.
• Ability of work independently and autonomously but collaborate when necessary
• Someone not afraid to suggest, recommend, test, experiment and therefore improve our overall marketing strategy
• Experience with podcast platforms and RSS
• Knowledge of Bitcoin fundamentals and key concepts including the importance of self-custody
• Awareness of Bitcoin-related products and services
We look forward to hearing from you,
Faris and Gordon (co-hosts & co-founders).